Having healthy habits is something that the doctor, friends, family, even television and radio constantly remind us of advertising about a healthy life.
It really is something that is not difficult and that anyone can acquire if they wish, it is all a matter of making aware of what it means and the benefits it will bring for our daily life.
We constantly carry out different activities, most of them are routine and we do them almost automatically. These activities can range from bedtime, to the way we sleep or eat food. These actions, which, although they seem simple, are those that have a negative or positive impact on our life.
The first thing that I am going to recommend is to make a list of all those things that you do on a daily basis, in detail and without omitting any, however simple it may seem. Then, evaluate each of them and assign a grade, it can be from 1 to 5, being one (1) very bad habit and five (5) an excellent habit. This rating must be based on the considerations you have in front of the positive and negative.
By being clear about what we do on a daily basis, we have the opportunity to make changes in those actions that do not favor our health and turn them into healthy habits.
Review and evaluate the qualification of your list and of course, start taking actions to change them for healthy habits. It is clear that not all actions have to be rated five (5), but it is very important that between 70% and 90% are rated between 4 and 5.
I am going to list some of the healthy habits that favor our life and our health.
- – Rest well every night, do not sleep with the TV on and do not eat close to bedtime, this can generate sleep disorders, which will prevent adequate rest.
- – Have a healthy and balanced breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day and omitting it will have consequences for your health and your day in general.
- – Include physical activity in your routines, you will see how full of energy your days are and how your body will appreciate it.
- – Avoid toxic substances like liquor or cigarettes, these definitely do not help your body, nor are they part of a healthy life.
- – Give yourself relaxation spaces and activities that you enjoy, not everything can be work or responsibilities.
- – Try not to get upset, we know that there are situations that get out of control and that can destabilize us emotionally, keep in mind that not everything is in our hands, but the way in which we react to them.
- – Always dress very well, the mind is powerful and you will act in the same way that you see yourself in the mirror. Wear appropriate clothing, shaping girdles that harmonize your body, comb your hair and feel that the world is in your hands. You will see magic in your days and the people around you will also know it.
- – Finally, I want to clarify that being healthy does not necessarily mean having a sculptural body. Mind and body must be harmoniously connected, if you feel good inside, you will feel good outside, you will live in a constant state of happiness and tranquility and when problems or difficulties come, you will have a harmonious posture to handle every situation.
In general, there are healthy habits that apply to everyone, but you must discover which ones you like the most and make you happy, so that internalizing them is a pleasant task.